We have added support for five new airlines websites to Trabber flight search engine.
Currently, we are focusing on adding support for new airlines and other travel suppliers to enhance Trabber’s results on all international Trabber versions.
Probably at the moment there is no other travel search engine that offers users such a broad set of results as Trabber.
After this new update, users will see flight results directly available from the following airline websites:
- Jet2.com is a British low-cost airline that operates from several UK airports to more than 50 destinations in Europe.
- Austrian is the flag carrier of Austria and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. The airline operates from Vienna International Airport. The airline is a member of the Star Alliance.
- Air Viva, travels to exotic destinations and has international connections in Africa, Alaska, Russia, China and India.
- Avianca is the national airline and flag carrier of Colombia and one of the largest airlines in South America. It operates flights to 100 destinations in 25 countries.
- Aegean Airlines is the largest Greek airline by total number of passengers carried, by number of destinations served and by fleet size. It operates flights from Athens and Thessaloniki to other major cities in Greece and destinations in Europe, especially to Germany. Aegean Airlines is a member of Star Alliance since June 2010.
We always like to hear your suggestions, so please tell us; What other airlines should we add to Trabber?